1-Day Building AI Applications using OpenAI’s ChatGPT
ChatGPT (Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is a chatbot developed by OpenAI.
Since its launch as a prototype at the end of Nov 2022, it has garnered a lot of interest.
Using ChatGPT, you can use it to generate coherent and well-written texts in a wide
range of styles, topics, and languages. ChatGPT can be used to:
- Explain complex topics
- Write customized resume and cover letters
- Generate code to solve programming problems
- Debug and explain programming code
- Solve tricky math problems
- Generate advice
- Create content in multiple languages
In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to get started with ChatGPT, and how you
can interface with it using Python.
- What is ChatGPT?
– How does ChatGPT work?
- Signing up for ChatGPT
– Trying out ChatGPT
– Applying for the ChatGPT API
- Exploring the different models
- Accessing ChatGPT using Python
– Interfacing ChatGPT with voice inputs
– Reading out ChatGPT’s output
- Basic programming experience
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Mac / Windows laptop
Time: 9:00 – 17:00 (GMT +2:00)
Duration: 1 day
Early bird price: 349 Eur + VAT
Standard price: 399 Eur + VAT (changes 2 weeks before)