Certified Software Engineer® (CSE)
If you plan to:
Know how to apply SOLID,
Have a real understanding of OOP,
Master your knowledge of Dependency Inversion,
Learn about “Keep your code left” magic,
Talk to on equal terms with architects,
Lift the curtain of fast releases,
Learn what is a professional engineer,
Discover effectivebacklog refinement,
Become an effective code reviewer,
Discover the main attributes of an effective team
Learn how to collaborate with stakeholders,
then this course Certified Software Engineer® (CSE) is definitely for you!
– Know the difference between coding and engineering.
– Development worlds of FE and BE are so close and so different.
– Gain an understanding of the evolution of programming languages.
– Discover the real OOP.
– writing stories through development. Know more about clean code.
– understanding of principles of the clean code.
– discover the most complex part of OOP. Abstractions.
– master your SOLID understanding.
– get the author’s secret of SRP.
– grasp very important OCP.
– learn what Barbara Liskov meant.
– master your knowledge of Dependency Inversion.
– be aware of containers types (Dependency injection and Service Locator).
– learn about “Keep your code left” magic.
– brush up on popular principles KISS, DRY, YAGNI
– discover the main types of architecture.
– brush up on layered architecture.
– determine Hexagonal architecture.
– all you need to know about design patterns.
– discover the patterns of enterprise architecture.
– read and create powerful requirements.
– get an understanding of Non-functional requirements.
– principles of powerful team member.
– get insights about underestimated team member skills. Conflictology.
– get an understanding of Domain Driven Design.
– learn an effective tool for collaboration with business. Ubiquitous language.
– discover how to design software with a Domain model.
– learn how to apply DDD to various types of architecture.
– discover Test Driven Development (TDD).
– get an overview of Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
– build expertise in Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
– become an effective code reviewer.
– brush up on classical code review.
– learn about design review.
– Know how to avoid common mistakes.
- High school and college students, or anyone who is an entry level developer,
- Developers who are already designing, developing, and deploying solutions,
- Product and Development teams, Startups,
It is recommended that you have basic technology and software development knowledge.
Your coach will verify your knowledge during sessions and certify you as an Advanced Certified Software Engineer® (CSE).