Let’s Build an Automated CI/CD Pipeline With Azure DevOps
Continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated pipelines, oh my! There are so many crucial parts to a solid and scalable software development workflow that it can get overwhelming.
In this workshop, we’ll explore what it takes to create a development workflow that meets modern standards, complete with automated CI/CD pipelines, using Azure DevOps.
You will learn to:
- Set up proper source control using Azure Repos
- Configure branch policies and explore some best practices for different workflows
- Configure pull request policies and explain how they benefit teams
- Set up a build pipeline using Azure Pipelines
- Set up a release pipeline using Azure Pipelines
- Add pre- and post-deployment conditions
- Set up multi-stage deployments
Whether you are starting from scratch or want to migrate existing projects to an automated workflow, we’ll work together to create this pipeline. You’ll leave with the knowledge to create, build, and deploy apps in a reliable, fast, and automated way!