Unleashing the Potential of Hybrid Cloud:Streamlining Multi-Cloud Management and On-Premises Integration
Get ready to revolutionize your hybrid cloud strategy!
In this training, we will take a deep dive into how Microsoft Azure technologies can bring the best of both worlds – on-premises and the cloud – to your organization. We’ll focus on how Azure Arc and Kubernetes can help you easily manage and secure your multi-cloud environment, while also bringing Azure services to your own hardware.
You’ll learn about the key features and capabilities of these technologies, and see real-world examples of how they can be used to optimize workloads, improve compliance, and drive innovation. It’s time to take your hybrid cloud to the next level!
- Introduction to hybrid-cloud
- Overview of Azure Arc features
- Installation of Azure Arc
- Management of any Kubernetes cluster with Azure
- Bringing Azure services to your on-premises Kubernetes cluster
- Participants will learn what advantages using a hybrid-cloud strategy brings, as well as what challenges it may cause
- This course provides enough knowledge to enable participants to manage Kubernetes clusters with Azure. The Kubernetes cluster can run on Azure, but also on-premises or at the datacenter of another cloud provider such as AWS or GCP
- Attendees of this course will learn how to run Azure services such as Managed SQL Instance, Azure App Service, or Azure Machine Learning on any Kubernetes cluster outside of Azure. This will enable operators to use the power of Azure without the need to give any data or resources to Azure.
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Systems Engineer
- IT Operations
- DevOps Engineers
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes is recommended for this course.