Already experienced with React? In this workshop we’ll deepdive into more advanced React features such as Suspense, State-management with Context and Hooks, and testing with React Testing Library. This workshop
Already experienced with React? In this workshop we’ll deepdive into more advanced React features such as Suspense, State-management with Context and Hooks, and testing with React Testing Library. This workshop is suited for developers with at least 1 year of experience working with React, that already know features like routing and data fetching in React.
The workshop will consist of both lectures and assignments, which you can work on in pairs. For this the advanced React features will be used and you’ll hands-on learn how to handle them.
- Suspense (code splitting)
- Testing (testing-library)
- A computer with node and npm installed
- >1 years React experience
About the course
- Duration – 1 full day workshop consisting of three parts, with lecture and exercises, split in 2 parts (4 hours 2 days in a row) (for more information please contact info@NineBrains.eu)
- Standard price – 349 Eur + VAT (2 weeks before the course, price change to Late bird – 399 Eur + VAT)
- Location – online
11 (Tuesday) 13:00 - 12 (Wednesday) 17:00(GMT+03:00) View in my time
Roy DerksRoy Derks is a serial startup CTO, developer, author and conference speaker from Amsterdam. He has been working with React, TypeScript and GraphQL for the last 5 years and hosted workshops both remote and onsite all over the world. Currently he is leading the engineering teams at Vandebron, a renewable energy scaleup in the Netherlands.