This is a repeating eventdecember 3, 2022 15:45
If you plan to: Adopt Agile, implement Scrum and need the tools,Explore more Scrum Master role and accountability,Guide your team and organization,Help your team perform at their highest level,Test
If you plan to:
Adopt Agile, implement Scrum and need the tools,
Explore more Scrum Master role and accountability,
Guide your team and organization,
Help your team perform at their highest level,
Test your Scrum Master level, improve it and get international certification,
Introduce Agile/Scrum in your teams and organization,
Get an opportunity to earn from 75.000 USD yearly as Certified Scrum Master®
then this course by Scrum Alliance® Team Coach is definitely for you!
Who should join?
- Head of departments, Managers, Marketers, HR representatives
- Specialists from IT-Industry: Business Analysts, Project Managers, Software Engineers
- New and Practicing Scrum Masters
- Product and Development teams, Startups
What we will learn and try on practice:
1) Service to the Scrum Team, Product Owner, and Organization:
– describe three scenarios where the Scrum Master acts as a leader for the Scrum Team.
– explain the impact of accumulating technical debt.
– list at least three development practices that could help their Scrum Team deliver a high-quality Increment and reduce technical debt each Sprint.
– explain at least three ways the Scrum Master could support the Product Owner.
– describe at least three organizational impediments that can affect Scrum Teams.
– discuss at least two ways that the Scrum Master assists the Scrum Team with impediments.
– apply at least one technique that could help resolve an impediment.
– summarize at least one organizational design change caused by adopting Scrum.
– discuss why Scrum does not have a project manager.
2) The Scrum Team:
– describe the responsibilities and accountabilities of the Scrum Team.
– describe the responsibilities and accountabilities of the Scrum Master.
– describe the responsibilities and accountabilities of the Developers.
– describe the responsibilities and accountabilities of the Product Owner.
– discuss at least two reasons why the Product Owner is a single person and neither a group nor a committee.
– discuss how and why the Product Owner maintains authority over the Product Backlog while working collaboratively with Developers and stakeholders.
3) Scrum Events and Activities:
– identify at least one example of how a Scrum Team could inspect and adapt to increase transparency at each of the Scrum events.
– perform a Sprint Planning.
– perform a Sprint Review.
– perform a Sprint Retrospective.
– describe at least three possible effects of skipping the Sprint Retrospective.
– explain how Developers conduct a Daily Scrum.
– discuss at least three ways the Daily Scrum differs from a status meeting and why the various constraints exist to support the Developers.
– explain under what conditions a Sprint could be terminated prematurely.
– explain at least three advantages of a strong Definition of Done.
– outline at least one way to create a Definition of Done.
4) Scrum Master Core Competencies:
– describe at least three situations in which the Scrum Master could serve the needs of the Scrum Team or organization through facilitation.
– demonstrate at least three techniques for facilitating group decision making.
– discuss how facilitating, teaching, mentoring, and coaching are different.
5) Scrum Theory:
– define Scrum.
– list the five Scrum values.
– define empiricism.
– list the three empirical Scrum pillars.
– list at least three benefits of an iterative and incremental approach.
– describe at least two disadvantages that could occur if Scrum is only partially implemented.
– describe how Scrum is aligned with the values and principles of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development.
6) Scrum Artifacts and Commitments:
– define the purpose of and at least three attributes of the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Increment.
– explain why the Product Backlog is an emergent list of what is needed to improve the product.
– list at least three attributes of a Product Backlog item.
– discuss how the Sprint Backlog can be changed without endangering the Sprint Goal.
– explain how multiple Increments may be created during a Sprint.
– describe how the Product Goal, Sprint Goal and Definition of Done represent the commitments for the three artifacts of Scrum.
– describe why the Sprint Goal does not change during a Sprint.
– explain how the Definition of Done evolves over time.
– identify at least two reasons why multiple teams working on the same Product Backlog have a shared and consistent Definition of Done.
About the course:
- Duration – Set of 11 online sessions 90 min each in a small group, within 1 year at your own pace on Saturdays at 14:45 (GMT+2:00).
- Certification – Your coach will verify your knowledge during sessions and certify you as an Advanced Certified Scrum Master (CSM®).
- Price – 699 Eur + VAT per FULL course + Certification included.
- Location – LIVE ONLINE sessions with the coach.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
(Saturday) 15:45 - 17:15(GMT+02:00) View in my time
Volodymyr Trush (Vlad)Top-1 Executive Coach in Europe. (During a year coached more than 350 business owners). One of the first certified Team Coaches in the World by Scrum Alliance. (Certified Team Coach (CTC)), Certified Agile Coach® (CAC®). Part of Forbes Coaches Council. Coached teams and executives in organizations which are in TOP 10 largest direct sales companies in the world, turn over from 1,8 billions. Clients - organizations from Fortune 500. Among few coaches in the world who can coach and certify Advance level Product Owners and Scrum Masters. Successfully launched and sold more than 5 International products. Coached more than 25 000 people. Exclusive partner of many top MBA's, Segment: Business Coaching, Life Coaching and Agile. Founder of Team Transformation Framework. Member of International Coach Federation Luxembourg. Ex PO for Cirrus Insight which is considered as Top Sales App in USA. Ex Co-Founder Prengi, largest digital transformation software for Retail, FMCG, Construction industries. More than 3 years coached executives, teams while working on product in TOP 27 most visited websites in the world. Ex-partner of Superheroes Academy. Top Agile Certification company in Canada.