2021thu30dec(dec 30)12:00fri31(dec 31)18:00Let’s Build an Automated CI/CD Pipeline with Azure DevOps12:00 - 18:00 (31)(GMT+02:00) View in my time Trainer: Adrienne Tacke Event Type :Azure,CI/CD,DevOps
Continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated pipelines, oh my! There are so many crucial parts to a solid and scalable software development workflow that it can get overwhelming. In this workshop, we’ll
Continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated pipelines, oh my! There are so many crucial parts to a solid and scalable software development workflow that it can get overwhelming.
In this workshop, we’ll explore what it takes to create a development workflow that meets modern standards, complete with automated CI/CD pipelines, using Azure DevOps.
Specifically, we’ll learn how to:
– Set up proper source control using Azure Repos
– Configure branch policies and explore some best practices for different workflows
– Configure pull request policies and explain how they benefit teams
– Set up a build pipeline using Azure Pipelines
– Set up a release pipeline using Azure Pipelines
– Add pre- and post-deployment conditions
– Set up multi-stage deployments
Whether you are starting from scratch or want to migrate existing projects to an automated workflow, we’ll work together to create this pipeline. You’ll leave with the knowledge to create, build, and deploy apps in a reliable, fast, and automated way!
About the course
- Duration – 1 day course split in 2 parts (4 hours 2 days in a row)
- Standard price – 349 Eur + VAT (2 weeks before the course, price change to Late bird – 399 Eur + VAT)
- Date – to be announced (if you’re interested, please contact info@NineBrains.eu)
- Location – online
30 (Thursday) 12:00 - 31 (Friday) 18:00(GMT+03:00) View in my time
Adrienne TackeAdrienne Braganza Tacke is a Filipina software engineer, international speaker, and published author of the book Coding for Kids: Python. She is also a LinkedIn Learning instructor who specializes in Azure and Cloud Development courses. Currently, she is a Senior Developer Advocate for MongoDB where she happily educates and empowers developers to become great ones (perhaps using MongoDB in the process). She takes great delight in solving complex problems, creating awesome things, and using the right tools for the problem at hand. Most of all, she relishes the opportunity to connect with developers from around the world.