A lot has changed in the world of state management in React the last few years. Where Redux used to be the main library for this, the introduction of the
A lot has changed in the world of state management in React the last few years. Where Redux used to be the main library for this, the introduction of the React Context and Hook APIs has shaken things up. No longer do you need external libraries to handle both component and global state in your applications. In this workshop we’ll explore the different approaches to state management in the post-Redux era of React, all based on Hooks!
- React Hooks
- Lifecycles in function components
- Using the Context API
- Component state vs Global state
- A computer with node and npm installed
- React knowledge
About the course
- Duration – 1 full day workshop, split in 2 parts (4 hours 2 days in a row) (for more information please contact info@NineBrains.eu)
- Standard price – 349 Eur + VAT (2 weeks before the course, price change to Late bird – 399 Eur + VAT)
- Date – to be announced (if you’re interested, please contact info@NineBrains.eu)
- Location – online
30 (Thursday) 13:00 - 31 (Friday) 17:00(GMT+03:00) View in my time
Roy DerksRoy Derks is a serial startup CTO, developer, author and conference speaker from Amsterdam. He has been working with React, TypeScript and GraphQL for the last 5 years and hosted workshops both remote and onsite all over the world. Currently he is leading the engineering teams at Vandebron, a renewable energy scaleup in the Netherlands.